Do you want to invest?

Oh well, there's some people that would like to invest some money. I'll recommend you few good ways to invest your money that I've tested and they work pretty good for me.


Believe me, best investment for me is vagex. Example, you created 10 niches and you would like to boost them all with views. I recommend you to purchase Expert at vagex. It will cost you only $10 and this is what you'll get:

Expert
Bonus 30,000 credits per month
Add Unlimited Videos
View Length Option
Priority Views*
15% Referral Commission
10 USD per month

Alright, let's say you have 10 niches and you put 3,000 credits to every video, once they get ranked and all get the 3,000 credits you'll get your $10 back for sure and you'll make a lot more for sure. Well I boosted one of my videos with 5,000 credits and already made me $40 in like 10 days.

Another great way to invest few bucks is fiverr. Uh well if you're not using mediafire method to protect your YouTube videos then I'm pretty sure you put your blog/website link to your description. Alright so if your videos is already ranked good on YouTube and you're getting at least around 200-300 visitors to your blog I recommend you to visit fiverr and purchase backlinks. Purchase only from top rated sellers. Purchase like 3-4 good eye looking gigs. Using this method I ranked around 40-50 of my blogs already and they are generating a lot of traffic from Google.


Yeah, small investment, big income. :)

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »